Monday, November 9, 2009

I don't get people

I really don't understand people sometimes. How can a person be so fake? I mean why tell me one thing and then turn around and do something completely different? How stupid do you think I am? I usually can see through stuff like that, but it bothers me to no end. I mean what is the point? Does the world really have to think you have no problems? Everyone has problems. I have problems, heck even the most famous people have problems. It is just the way of life. No one is perfect so stop trying to come off as that in public. On the other hand, how can one person be so blind? There is stuff right in front of you yet you refuse to see it. Ugh, people just frustrate me! Maybe they see it, but want the sympathy only a lost person gets. It is all about attention. Once the attention is gone, they turn on you. Hmmm, things to ponder I suppose...

No comments: