Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I have been ass slapped. LOL

So my friend Abby at Me and My Boys! has ass slapped me. Oh yay. LOL

Ok, so here are the rules:
1. Show it on your blog
2. Take seven others to partake in the fun times. Link them on here and comment on their blog to let them know they have been ass slapped!
3. List 10 random things about yourself

So here are 10 more random things about me:

1. I am completely afraid of balloons. Only latex ones, the mylars are okey dokey.

2. I never wanted kids, but would not trade Allison in for the world. It took Matt a good year to convince me to try to have one.

3. I still do not know what I want to "do when I grow up." Even though I have a college degree, I am as lost as the day I got out of high school.

4. Even though I complain about watching the kid's shows with Allison, I secretly like alot of them.

5. I have lived in two countries and 4 states

6. It really drives me crazy that everyone else in my family can curl their tongues except me. Darn recessive gene.

7. Christmas is my favorite time of year. If I could decorate my house like the Griswald's every year I would.

8. Some days I miss working and wish I had not decided to be a SAHM, but I get over that pretty quick.

9. Sometimes I think I love my cat more than my hubby. LOL He gives love without asking for anything in return and I know he likes me the best.

10. I never open forwards in my email, unless it is something I have asked someone to send me.

I have no one to tag that hasn't already so I guess I will skip this part. HE HE.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I'm afraid of balloons too. :( Those games where you chase each other around with the balloon tied to your ankle. AUGH!! Awful awful game!