Saturday, December 13, 2008

We're the weirdos?

So I live in a cul-de-sac with a few other buildings. Each building has 4 to 5 houses attached. Anyways, we are pretty close with the neighbors downstairs and two of the families in the building next to us. They did the decorating with us and we go out alot together like to the mall or out having fun. We have bonfires pretty much every weekend and hang out outside with our kids playing. No one else in the neighborhood comes out of their houses very often. Well, we were sitting around the bonfire last night and Amamda who works at Gamestop starts telling us a story about how one of our neighbors came in today. She noticed on his license he lives on our street and said to him, hey I live there too. I think I am across the cul-de-sac from you. He goes on to say, oh you are those weirdos who are always outside together, go everywhere together and have the billions of lights up. Um ya that's us...why does that make us weird? I think it is weirder to never come out of your house and not know anyone else in your neighborhood. So now we are deemed as the weirdos....LOL Makes me laugh...he is probably just jealous because we have so much fun. We decided what we are going to do is dress all in the same outfits kids and all and then drive over to his house, park our cars in front in a line and then go caroling to his door. Wouldn't that be hilarious? Yep, I am a weirdo I guess. Well, if he is interested we will all be leaving at the same time today because we are all taking our kids to go play in the snow that the base is bringing in. Bring on the weirdos....heck at least we have a good time!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Enjoy the snow. We have 3" and still falling with a high in the teens the next few days. Brrr too cold to play.

Betsy Hart said...

Isn't it a sad thing when that makes you a weirdo... :( Hope you all have fun in the snow!! :D

goodbye said...

I dont think you are a wierdo at all. As a matter of fact I wish I lived near you to hang out at those bonfires!