Monday, January 26, 2009

How do they know?

Matt and I have a plan for the weekends when it comes to getting up with Allie. We each take a morning and the other gets to sleep in. Well it never fails that when it is my day, Allie is up at her normal time, but when it is Matt's turn she sleeps later. How is that fair? And how the heck does she know? I have even tried putting her back down during the week since I get up with her then, but she still does not sleep late? I don't get it. She will sleep later for Daddy, but not me. I can already tell she has it in for me. LOL

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

I don't get it either... mine were both up at 6:30 this morning, but slept till after 8 both mornings they were with my mom! UNFAIR! lol

Katie said...

I think Matt sneaks in there and whispers to her, or something! Lol