Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ramblings

Things are moving fast lately and I really am not ready for it. Matt has less than fifty days in his enlistment. He is scrambling to find a civilian job, but with the economy the way it is I don't see it happening anytime soon. I am such a pessimist, I know. I like to think of myself as a realist. It sounds so much better. I hate the feeling of not knowing what is going to happen. I want things to be secure. Is that so much to ask for? I know things are bound to work out one way or another, I just wish I knew when and how. I guess I just have to think of something else. Easier said than done. I think it is hard because we have made some really good friends here and it is going to suck to have to leave. We have so much fun. It took us awhile to get to know people and now that we have I am don't want to go. Sigh, this is the military after all and if it wasn't us leaving one of them eventually would. BLAH

Matt and I are going to start on a diet and exercise program again this week. I gained 7 pounds since my surgery and since I finally got the okay to exercise this week it is full speed ahead. YAY. I kind of miss jogging and all that fun stuff. I know I won't be saying that in two days when I am sore from head to toe, but heck it will be worth it right? I think we are going to make it a competition to keep us fueled. At least I hope I do because I have a competitive spirit and hope it will come out.

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

I totally know the feeling of wanting to be secure. I have that fear all the time, that we aren't gonna make it somehow. HUGS and prayers for your situation.