Friday, November 30, 2007

Not Feeling the 4 Month Appointment


So yesterday was Allison's four month appointment. She got another round of shots and this time it is really affecting her. The poor thing has been fighting a fever all day. This combined with the teething issues, makes for a not so happy Allison. She was up most of the night last night and has been cranky all day today. Not that I can really blame her. I would be the same way if I had 3 needles stuck in me at once. Today is one of those days where you stay in your jammies all day.

Of course a not so happy Allison means a very tired Mommy. Oh well, such is the life. I will catch up on my sleep in about 18 years when she moves out. Yeah right, I know I will be up all night worrying about her. LOL

I have to give a shout out to Matt for getting his E-4 finally. It is about time. The man has deserved it for a long time. We are all very proud of you Matt. Well, time to go tend the cranky baby.

No comments: