Saturday, November 22, 2008

No fun

So I had surgery on Tuesday and it sucks. I hate being so helpless and weak. I think I pushed myself a bit too much yesterday because I was bleeding a little bit and really sore this morning when I got up. I feel like I am trapped in the house and so I made Matt help me walk to the mailbox with me. Big mistake I guess. Of course it doesn't help that I live upstairs. Matt and my Mom have been great helping me, but I am one of those people who likes to do things themselves. I hate asking for help. Oh well, I guess I will have to do it a little longer.

2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

ASK FOR HELP WOMAN!!! Its worth it. You really don't want to risk permant injury by doing stuff too soon. :) I am praying for quick healing for you ;)

goodbye said...

I am coming to tie you up! No strenous activity!! That means no walking, keep your butt on the couch and let people help you. You need to rest