Monday, November 3, 2008

Is it Christmas already?

I swear it comes earlier every year. Usually you get hit with the decorations around Halloween and then the stores start playing the music around mid-November. Well, not around here. We went to Walmart yesterday (two days after Halloween) and they were ALREADY playing Christmas music. What the heck? Now, I will be the first to admit that I love Christmas music, but I think this is way too early for playing music in the stores. My mind is totally not ready for this. Heck, Thanksgiving is not even close yet. Grrr. Retailers. LOL

Anyways, Halloween was fun. Allie totally got into the whole trick or treating thing. Once she realized she was getting stuff from all these strangers, she was running from house to house. We only did a few streets because we really do not need too much candy (who does, right?) Matt is already planning our costumes for next year because he decided we need to do something as a family. We will see. Here are some pics of my little pirate...



2 comments:

Betsy Hart said...

HOW CUTE!! I am hearing you on the christmas music though, I work at Walmart and STILL think its too early... UGH!

Dee said...

HAHA..she looks adorable!!! Thats funny..I just posted about CHRISTMAS LIGHTS up AND ON halloween night!