Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stress, Stress, and more stress

Life certainly has a way of testing you. Stess seems to be number one on my list lately. I swear everything happens all at once. Ahhh! I am nervous as all heck about my impending surgery in two weeks. It is so bad, I am not really sleeping and when I do sleep I have nightmares. BLAH. I feel like I am always hungry and want to eat all the time...I am sure that is from the stress. Of course with Matt getting out soon things are already stressful enough. Now, he is talking about re-enlisting again. That makes ME nervous. He heard that one of his buddy's is getting a $20,500 bonus just to re-enlist and now it has his little mind going. I don't know what is right. I want to do what is best for our family and I am not sure what that is. I know if he stays in the Army, he will most likely deploy at least one, maybe two more times. If he gets out, then who knows what the future holds. I know it will be tough, but I know that whatever we decide we will get through it. At least that is what I tell myself everyday. Oh well, that is enough of my rambling for now....it really helps to get it out sometimes.

2 comments:

Dee said...

OH I just wanna give you a BIG HUG!!!!!!!! I hope you get some sleep and your stress levels go down!! Everything will turn out just fine in the end!!!! AND...another BIG HUG!

Betsy Hart said...

How hard. I will pray for his decision. He just wants to do what he thinks is best for his family... Good luck on the surgery, I will say a little prayer for that as well!