Monday, April 27, 2009

Trials and Tribulations

Well, the whole potty training thing did not go over so well. Allie did it perfectly for three days straight, then she decided this was no fun and has not been back since. Oh well, I am not too worried about it. She will be ready when she is ready. No pressure on this end. It was cute seeing her get all excited about peeing though. LOL The things us parents think is cute.

Matt left for school last Friday. He will be gone 5.5 months. Hopefully we will get to see him every now and then. He is at the base that is two hours away, but of course with all the training and what not he will be pretty busy. So begins the boredom. LOL I guess I can use this as practice for him going to Korea in November. Of course I am super jealous and decided maybe I should go do some training too. He has a maid that comes and cleans his room, free cable and internet and the chow hall not too far away. Heck, I would take just the maid. LOL Must be nice. Gotta love it. Anywho, nothing else going on in our lives. Just taking it one day at a time. That is all you can expect right?

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

:( sorry about the potty training, and about Matt. I can't even imagine being without my hubby for that long. I really appericiate the military families and the sacrifice they make daily. HUGS!