Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Who knew?

Allie surprised me yesterday by telling me she needed to go potty. So, we pulled out the potty chair and gave it a go. As soon as she sat down she went pee in the potty. How proud was I? Really proud. She only had one wet diaper yesterday and two today. The rest of the time she is using the potty. I totally did not think she was ready for this, but I sure was wrong. I was going to wait until she turned two, but I guess she is ready. I am a little excited and sad at the same time. Now I really feel like I am losing my baby. WAAAH!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I really hope you aren't complaining! :) Layden is 3.5 He uses the potty mostly if he is running around bottomless, put anything on him and potty training goes out the window. I am considering trying out kilts...

Betsy Hart said...

WOW! That is awesome!! I am thinking Natalie MIGHT be approaching ready... she tells us when she is poopy which is better than before. lol.