Sunday, April 5, 2009

We made it back alive...

but pretty wet. LOL It was fun down in Orlando for the week. We got rained on the first day we were there and poured on the day we left. It was still fun though. Actually having the rain the last day made it easier to get on all the rides at Magic Kingdom. I guess Matt, Allie and I were the only crazy people out trying to do Disney. LOL It was nice being able to walk right onto all the rides. Allie had fun. She loved meeting some of the characters. I think I must have walked a million miles each day though. Of course pushing Allie in the stroller made it even more tiring. I think we were all asleep by nine every night. Here are a few pics from our trip.







Matt is heading out in a few weeks for school. He will be gone for five months or so. Fortunately he will only be two hours away so hopefully we will be able to see him some of the weekends. It will be weird not having him around again. Still not sure about his orders for Korea and of course if he does go, I still am not sure what I am going to do. Ugh, decisions stink. LOL

I was able to hold a new baby a few days ago. My friend had her daughter on Thursday. I can't remember Allie being that small. It felt so strange to hold a little one again. I must be one of the weird ones though because most women say they get baby fever after holding a newborn, but not me. I will hold them and then give them back when I am done. LOL

1 comment:

Betsy Hart said...

Glad you had fun!! :)